Spend & Win Terms & Conditions:
Melvita Body Firming Set! ✨ (SPEND & WIN 23 Jan- 24 Feb 2024)
This Chinese New Year, to spread the “ONG”, you will be eligible to win ONE (1) Melvita Body Firming Set worth RM 433* when you spend a minimum of RM150* in a maximum of TWO (2) receipts on the same day.
*Entry forms are available at Concierge Counter, Level LG, United Point.
An entry is deemed eligible by fulfilling the following requirements:
This Spend & Win (“Contest”) is organised by UOA Group (“UOA”), open to the general public (“Participant”) and shall commence from 23 January 2024 until 24 February 2024 (“Contest Period”).
- To participate in the Contest, the Participant shall make a minimum purchase of RM150.00 and above in maximum of TWO (2) receipts on the same day at any outlet in United Point Mall, excluding receipts from Aeon, bill payment of any kind, reload/top-up, transaction from banks, purchases of gift card(s) or any form of cash/shopping voucher. Each receipt is entitled to ONE (1) entry only.
- The Participant shall redeem the entry form at the concierge counter in United Point. The Participant shall thereafter fill in the entry form, attach the original receipt on the same date of purchase and place into the designated box at the concierge counter.
- There is no limitation on the number of Contest submission during the Contest Period. Entries outside of the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
- The list of winners will be announced on United Point official Instagram, United Point official Facebook pages and selected randomly from among all the eligible entries after the end of the campaign, and will be contacted at any time deemed appropriate by UOA, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by UOA. UOA’s decision is final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
- If UOA is unable to contact the winner after three (3) attempts within 7 days from the first attempt of contact, UOA reserves the right to cancel the winner’s entry. The non-contactable winner shall have no claim whatsoever against UOA on the cancellation and the forfeiture.
- UOA reserves the absolute right to substitute or replace the prize with other items of similar value at any time, if the stated prize is not available due to unforeseen circumstances, without any prior written notice.
- By participating in this Contest, the Participant agrees to abide by the terms and conditions set by UOA. Participant is to assume full liability in case of injury, damage or claim resulting from participating in this Contest.
- By participating in this contest, the Participant agrees to allow UOA and its agencies to use the winner’s name and/or photographs for purposes of publicity and advertising without further notice or compensation.
- UOA reserves the right to omit, add or amend these Terms and Conditions including terminating or suspending this contest and extending the contest period at any time without any prior notice. Any new or amended terms and conditions will supersede the existing terms and conditions with immediate effect.
- UOA shall be the sole authority for all the interpretations of these terms and conditions. Decision of UOA shall be final and binding.
- The following persons (which shall be determined by the Organiser at its sole and absolute discretion) shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest: –
Any permanent and/or contract employees to the management of UOA Group, UOA’s subsidiaries and/or companies affiliated to UOA Group, and their immediate family members. Representatives, participating outlets and/or agents (including advertising agencies, promotional agencies of UOA Group, UOA’s subsidiaries and/or companies affiliated to UOA), and their staff and their staff’s immediate family members.
- Tenants are strictly not allowed to participate.
- The Management reserves the right to demand proof of purchase for verification purposes.
- The winner(s) is required to produce their identification card for verification and registration purposes prior to collection of the prize.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable, non-resaleable and/or non-exchangeable for cash.